Ranked as #12 on Forbes' List of 25 Fastest Growing Public Tech Companies for 2017, EPAM is committed to providing our global team of over 24,000 people with inspiring careers from day one. EPAM is recognized as one of the fastest growing software and design consultancies in the world according to FORBES. We provide end-to-end solutions from business, experience and technology consulting through to experience design and technology delivery for brands across the globe.
EPAMers lead with passion and honesty and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers' business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence.
No matter where you are located, you'll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
We are looking for an android developer
Currently we are working on a mobile application which allows people to trade stocks, options, and futures from their phones. The client is one of the world's largest and most innovative investment management firms.
The challenges we meet include development of complex UIs, integration of new features, modularization etc.
- ? In-depth knowledge of java (e.g. collections, concurrency mechanisms etc.);
- ? In-depth knowledge of android (e.g. application and activity lifecycles, compound views);
- ? Basic understanding of kotlin;
- ? Unit tests - ability and desire to write testable code and cover it with unit tests;
- ? Design patterns - GoF or architecture ones;
- ? RxJava;
- ? Good communication skills.
Nice to have:
- ? Kotlin coroutines;
- ? Development of custom views;
- ? Dagger;
- ? Gradle;
- ? Sqlite.
- Career plan and real growth opportunities
- International Mobility Plan within 25 countries
- Constant training, mentoring, online corporate courses, eLearning and more
- English classes with certified teacher
- Support for employee's initiatives (Algorithms club, toastmasters, agile club and more)
- Enjoyable working environment (Gaming room, napping area, amenities, events, sport teams and more.)
- Flexible work schedule and dress code
- Collaborate in a multicultural environment and share best practices from around the globe
- Hired directly by EPAM & 100% under payroll
- Law benefits (IMSS, INFONAVIT, 15 days December bonus, 25% vacation bonus)
- Personal insurance: Life, Major medical expenses with dental & visual coverage
- 13 % employee savings fund, capped to the law limit
- Grocery coupons (added to the monthly benefits once the probation period has been passed)
- 10 vacations days plus 2 floating days
- Official Mexican holidays, plus two extra holidays (December 24th & 31st)
- Relocation bonus: transportation, 2 weeks of accommodation for you and your family and more