Hyundai Glovis México is a logistics company headquartered in Seoul, Korea and part of the Hyundai Motor Group. Hyundai Glovis provides ocean transportation, air transportation, inland transportation, logistics consulting, storage, packaging services as well as supply chain management services. We are part of KIA MOTORS industrial complex.
We are looking for Import-Export Assistant for CDMX
· Logistic planning
· Export monthly close assignation
· Audit the system and report Operations
· Inventories accuracy (real stocks Vs. system stocks)
· Improve operation process
· Develop processes to avoid logistic problems
· Work plan creating different reports for operation team support
Profile and experience:
· Bachelor's degree
· Proven technical English language skills. (Advanced)
· Microsoft Office. (Advanced)
· Knowledge in Quality, damages ISO and Supply Chain Management
· Analytical skills
· Work under pressure.
Location: Sierra Candela 111, Lomas de Chapultepec, Delegación Miguel Hidalgo, Oficinas en 116 y 117, Lomas de Chapultepec III Secc, 11000 Ciudad de México, CDMX
Attractive salary according experience.
Benefits over the law.