The Account Advisor is responsible for the effective handling of inbound and outbound calls in a customer service, collections and sales environment.
· Provide excellent level of service throughout all aspects of the call servicing including any necessary follow-up or research
· Assess customer situation and provide best solution based on training and call handling expertise
· Generate accurate follow up tickets and/or referrals to ensure a quick resolution to identified concern
· Process payments accurately through various processing platforms
· Become a subject matter expert in assigned call discipline(s) and client(s)
· Maintain a positive relationship with all customers through inbound or outbound contact
· Ensure one-call resolution through effective issue identification, customer support and communication. Identify and gain caller agreement on actions to resolve reason for the call (ie. delinquency, customer service concern, etc.)
· Effectively qualify leads, overcome objections or conduct general problem solving while following required policies and procedures
· Adhere to all department standards for proper maintenance, documentation and follow up of accounts
· Promote good working environment throughout the organization by demonstrating team work and flexibility.
· Perform other duties as necessary
· High school diploma
· Minimum of 1 year of call center experience (Customer service, collections and/or sales)
· Intermediate to advance knowledge of basic computer knowledge: Windows operating system, Microsoft office, internet browsers and call center platform.
· Excellent communication skills
· Exceptional organizational skills
· Demonstrated ability to multi-task