We are Looking for a talented
Primary Job Responsibilities:
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Efficiently manage personal task queue to meet SLA requirements.
- Special projects as assigned.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
- Attend weekly meetings concerning upcoming tasks.
- Escalate any issues to Team Lead, Web Coordinator, Web Project Supervisor, or Web Operations Manager.
KEY PERFORMANCE MEASURES
- Reports directly to designated Web Coordinator or Web Project Supervisor.
OTHER INFORMATION ABOUT THIS POSITION
- Reports directly to designated manager or lead.
- Overtime should rarely occur.
- Resource will work on an company issued computer
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience with:
- version control software (Documentum, CMS)
- knowledge, and application of, quality assurance processes
- defect tracking tools
- Strong customer management skills and ability to understand, translate and define complex technical requirements and recommend solutions based on those requirements. Ability to coordinate with Project Managers and lead development teams.
- Proven client interaction or consulting experience
- Attention to detail and ability to quickly learn new technologies and tools.
- Successful track record working with geographically dispersed development teams
- Prior experience large companies
- Strong on initiative and a self-starter
- Ability to multitask with excellent experience in cross-team interaction
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to interact with customer.
- Strong attention to detail skills.
- Maintain confidentiality and consistently adhere to IT Solutions policies and procedures.
- Team-oriented, flexible, and able to work in an ambiguous and/or changing environment.