We are Looking for a talented
IT Project Manager
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Be point of contact/escalation on project/primary contact for client
- Act as consultant and partner to client.
- Establish and maintain testing and quality assurance analysis processes that ensure deliverables in project are met and exceeded
- From a vendor perspective, direct and coordinate the planning and implementation of entire project including, requirements gathering, resource allocation, training, process defining, etc.
- Be responsible for daily operations on projects managed
- Specific familiarity with advanced web based systems used by client: Drupal and Adobe
- Provide support to the client and project team.
- Provide proactive response to identified training, technical support, and client service needs in line with IT management and business guidelines.
- Coordinate identified user technical needs with others in the Client division.
- Communicate and coordinate user needs with Client management effectively.
- Adhere to highest degree of professional standards and strict confidentiality in matters that require discretion.
KEY PERFORMANCE MEASURES
- Excellent service experiences by all clients and IT personnel.
- Effective coordination of business requirements with others within the client department.
OTHER INFORMATION ABOUT THIS POSITION
- Prior Web Publishing and content management experience
- Web management background - experience with a team
- Excellent English (writing and speaking skills)
- Understand Web publishing concepts, including the process involved from conception to finished product, and team/project workflows.
- Team player, team leader