We are Looking for a talented
IOS LEAD/IOS ARCHITECT
Available to work at U.S.A
As a Lead iOS Software Engineer, you will be leading the design and development of various iOS based mobile applications (Swift and Objective-C). Utilizing both Swift and Objective-C, you will work on the development of new applications from the ground up specifically catered to the specifications of individual clients. Working in an Agile environment, you play a lead role as a Lead iOS Software Engineer in a scrum team that also does regular maintenance, debugging, and troubleshooting of existing applications.
Technology We Use:
Objective-C, C#, Swift, API consumption, AWS
- Architect, design, develop and document new iOS frameworks and applications. Maintain and evolve existing iOS frameworks and applications.
- Act as the technical leader for a scrum team and actively participate in the project planning, sprint planning, daily scrum, and sprint review
- Develop, implement and maintain unit tests
- Drive projects to completion by collaborating with peers to overcome blockers
- Contribute to multiple codebases by helping to identify areas of improvement and to establish common design patterns
- Influence product direction in the vehicle inventory management and merchandising domains
- Provide thought leadership on mobile development excellence and best practices
- Help develop other software engineers by participating in code reviews, sharing knowledge and mentoring
- Stay current with the evolution of iOS, Swift and other mobile technologies
- Develop proof of concepts for new and innovative ideas
- 8+ years of professional software development experience with 5+ years of experience in iOS, Swift and Objective-C
- Demonstrated experience developing and releasing native iOS applications
- Multiple publicly available enterprise iOS applications in the Apple app store (current or previous)
- Demonstrated experience leading iOS development projects and teams
- BS in Computer Science or related degree, or equivalent work experience.
What We Look For:
- A great deal of passion for code quality, usability
- Solid problem-solving abilities, coding, testing and debugging skills.
- A high-energy, confident and self-motivated individual who is not afraid to learn and challenge the status quo
- Ability to turn high-level requirements into a working system through iterative development
- An effective communicator with strong interpersonal and facilitation skills
- Experience writing and/or debugging RESTful services is a plus