YAZAKI is the world's leading provider of easily configurable automotive network solutions and associated products that enable connectivity. With facilities in more than 40 countries, Yazaki is one of the world's largest privately-owned automotive suppliers. Every day, we put those resources to work for one specific purpose: to help our customers achieve success.
As a global manufacturer and designer of automotive electrical distribution systems and instrumentation we pride ourselves on our ability to deliver leading-edge products at attractive market prices for any vehicle program application anywhere in the world with the shortest lead time in the industry.
At YAZAKI, quality is nothing less than a total commitment to excellence. Yazaki's outstanding quality has been recognized by Chrysler, GM, Honda, Toyota and other OEMs from product delivery to finance.
Quality Resident Engineer
- Engineering career.
- 2 ? 3 years of experience as a Resident Engineer.
- Willing to travel.
- Lead responsibility to initiate and implement containment and rework activities at customer, Yazaki affiliates and distribution center.
- Coordinate support activities at customer with Yazaki affiliate plants.
- Maintain a working knowledge of customer carlines as well as Yazaki supplied parts and manufacturing/quality processes.
- Facilitate visits to customer facility for Yazaki affiliated manufacturing, design, and quality departments.
- Competitive salary.
- Benefits above the law.
- Growth opportunity.