We are looking an MRO Category Manager to work in project with Global Consumer Goods client.
Member of Global Category Management capability providing cross-client category strategy, leadership and delivery
Manage client category specific strategy, including stakeholder engagement, demand planning and category execution against our global methodology
Onsite LATAM based role with frequent client site visits for planning, stakeholder management and category strategy execution
Leverage LATAM best practices to deliver category management, either independently or collaboratively with client category owners, within an end to end Source to Pay model:
? Category strategy development
? Market intelligence
? Strategic sourcing
? Supplier relationship management
? Oversight of tactical and operational buying for category, including buying channel strategy
? Budgeting and compliance
? Managing stakeholder relationships:
? Budget holders
? End users
Support Change Management activity across client account to ensure engagement, pipeline completion and sourcing & savings target achievement
Delivering world-class procurement results, including meeting stretch savings targets
Flexibility to travel up to 30% of time within LATAM
Adaptability to meet changing client needs and flexibility to act as procurement category consult for clients on short term projects
· Bachelor's degree in industrial engineering, mechatronics, chemistry, mechanical or related fields (Master in related topic desirable)
· 5-10 years of experience accumulated in same/similar roles
· Green belt Six Sigma
· Warehouse Management
· Knowledge in Mechanical, Electrical and Pneumatic areas
· Advanced manufacturing processes
· Experience with the following commodities: Natural Gas and Electricity for LATAM
· Knowledge and development of Maintenance Procedures (preventive, predictive and corrective)
· Prioritization & organizational skills ? including managing competing priorities to time, and accuracy requirements
· Time and diary management skills ? including killed at managing meeting calendars and coordinating workshops / events
· Ability to utilize Microsoft applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) for the purposes of mail merges, pivot tables, data analysis and presentation, ensure data accuracy and trend reporting.
· Communication skills including effective report writing and presenting skills.
· Stakeholder Management Skills- including the ability to maintain effective relationships with teams and across the organization.
· Understanding of supply chain analysis and interpretation of results including market analysis, category management and supplier performance in social value related areas such as diversity.
· Familiar with the commercial and contract delivery lifecycle including key activities during market engagement, procurement and delivery.
· Approaches to, and benefits of, good stakeholder management, internal and external communication, coordinated 3rd party and supplier engagement.
· Experience of systems and reporting applications including Procurement and Commercial tools and techniques.
· Experience of working within a procurement, financial or commercial governance structure with supporting policy and processes.
· Experience of gathering and analyzing information from multiple stakeholders and sources (such as commercial data aggregators).
· Experience of conducting objective analysis of supplier data (including performance, risk and opportunities).