World-class Leader Company in flat rolled steel distribution is looking for a BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE DEVELOPER
Responsible for carrying out database and reporting activities to support the NPS operational platform. Create system documentation and gather specifications and business requirements for strategic Business Intelligence changes or projects.
Be involved in all aspects of the development life cycle including, requirements gathering, architecture, development, testing, training, implementation, and support of reporting applications to be used internally or externally.
· Consistent user interfaces, secure coding practices, documentation, testing, etc.
· Establishes quality assurance protocols that ensure data integrity and reliability and protect the ongoing steady state of reporting applications
- Excellent communication skills and the confidence to communicate effectively at all levels of management
- Demonstrated experience and strengths in a variety of the following technologies:
- 3+ years' experience with Microsoft SQL Server and the design and development of complex SQL based database objects and SSIS packages.
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot complex coding issues that require back tracing logic through multiple packages, stored procs and data sources.
- 3+ years' experience in developing Microsoft SSRS reports
- 3+ years of experience with data visualization tools such as Qlik and Power BI experience
- Advanced understanding of Data Warehousing concepts
- Excellent documentation and organizational skills
- Strong technical skills with the ability to think through details and tactics
- Experience with System Life Cycle (SLC) processes and Information Technology Infrastructure Library.
- 3 + years of professional experience as a Business Intelligence analyst ? Required
- 5 + years of professional experience in Computer/Information Technology related field ? Required
- University Degree, preferably B.S. Degree in Computer Science discipline
- Understanding of ITIL, especially change management
- Strong understanding of conceptual modeling, data requirements, and data consolidation