The role's main objective is expected to work closely with the clients in order to drive number of critical projects on time and budget.
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor's Degree in Technology or Business Administration areas.
- 5 years of project management.
- Experience working in cross-cultural and cross-functional team environments.
- Excellent communicator (English language speaking and writing).
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Project life cycle systems implementation experience (ERP Systems).
- Experience with Waterfall and SCRUM methodologies.
- System implementation projects leadership experience (preferably in the area of Finance).
- Experience collaborating cross functionally and working directly with business users
- Excellent people management skills, including managing teams across countries.
- Excellent communication skills, catered to a wide variety of audiences.
- Excellent multi-tasking and prioritization skills.
- Knowledge of key financial concepts, processes and theories.
- Capable of handling multiple projects of various sizes simultaneously
- Strong analytical skills and demonstrated problem solving skills. Proven ability to easily identify trends, troubleshoot, document, escalate, track and resolve issues.
- Ability to develop strategies, and implement solutions.
- Strong written & verbal communication skills including, business and functional requirements, management level presentations and proposals
- Ability to quickly develop strong working relationships with global business partners
- Ability to innovate and share best practices with members of the project team
- Ability to deal effectively with ambiguity will also be critical
- Past consulting and or professional services experience is preferred
- Ability to drive the project forward with a sense of urgency
- Proven track record of working with technical teams to bring projects to market on time and on budget
- Successful finance business process re-engineering experience