We have a Full Time Java Developer position available within Capital Markets, Toronto.
The work is mostly back end requiring some experience with threading, concurrence and good database skills.
As a part of the development team, you will participate in all aspects of system design and implementation, as well as interact with customers to learn requirements and show results first-hand.
Create reliable, scalable systems and engaging user interfaces requiring technical expertise.
- Able to provide clean, elegant, readable, and maintainable core Java code
- 8+ years of professional software engineering experience and experience with standard server-side software technologies, including: Java, MySQL, Spring framework, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring batch, Hibernate, messaging etc.
- Experience with REST and API design and microservices architecture.
- Experience with trading systems and Capital Markets - is a big plus but not mandatory.
- Hand on experience with Unit testing and Integration testing.
- Strong understanding of PL/SQL and Database performance.
- Excellent teamwork skills, demonstrable personal flexibility, and ability to handle multiple tasks
- Health coverage assistance ? we pay 70% of the health care costs
- Two weeks paid holidays
- Five sick days per year
- Statutory holidays (ten per year) are paid
- We assist with any preapproved educational and/or certifications.
- Relocation - This can include some initial accommodations being provided.