ADIENT IS LOOKING FOR A TRIM ENGINEER TO WORK ON TECH CENTER QUERETARO
Leads the development of one or more trim programs, providing direction and follow up to staff and customer business groups. Able to use basic engineering practices to develop and implement solutions that meet quality, cost, and craftsmanship objectives. Provides complete seat and foam engineering input/direction to achieve flawless seat appearance and craftsmanship.
- 4 year college degree in job related field (e.g. textiles, clothing etc.) or other suitable technical degree preferred.
- 2 Year degree with applicable work experience in a related field.
- Basic understanding of 2D component and product drawings.
- Ability to define and document changes using PLM, Optitex, and/or Gerber systems as needed.
- Moderate proficiency in Trim cover development from a 2D or 3D information source(ie drawings or CAD).
- Demonstrates adequate knowledge of BOS and PLUS PAP processes
- Basic ability to extract pertinent information from PDM systems (eg, PLM and/or TPDM)
- Ability to provide the engineering and program team with timely and accurate feed back.