Welcome aboard to the beginning of your C. R. England experience!
Before starting, you should know that C. R. England is an American refrigerated transportation company with 99 years of experience working together with Fortune 500 companies, who also feeds a child for every successful load.
We are currently looking for people with an amazing attitude, willing to learn something new, challenge themselves & join our warm environment. Demonstrate leadership, how to deal with stressful circumstances and your talent doing this remotely,our training is going to be a piece of cake.
Since we are growing exponentially, we have new openings as a Customer Assistant for our weekend shift (08:00hrs - 17:00hrs Thursdays to Monday), whose will be in charge of managing and administering the company fleet and leading our company truck drivers to ensure delivering excellence to our customers.
In addition to being eager to learn new things and develop a professional career, we need you to meet the following requirements:
- Indispensable conversational English proficiency: from Advanced to Native speaker.
- No Bachelor's Degree needed, but desirable in International Commerce or related.
- No experience requried! But desirable in data entry.
- Multitasking skills are a plus!
- Availability to work during weekends
We are also interested in your attitude and skills, so we also need you to prove you handle the following competencies:
- Follow-up skills
- Customer Oriented
Demonstrate you can be part of our C. R. England family and earn our compensation package!
- Base Salary of $10,000.00 MXN per month
- Punctuality bonus worth the 10% of the Base Salary
- Weekend Shift bonus worth the 20% of the Base Salary
- Savings fund worth the 6% of the Base Salary
- Food Coupons worth $600.00 MXN each 4 weeks period
- Christmas Bonus worth 20 days
- 10 days of vacations after the first year of contract
- Superior Medical Insurance after the 3rd month of contract
- Performance Bonus in USD!
We aren't done! We also offer:
- Direct contract with the company and payed training
- Weekly payroll
- Growth opportunities within the company
- An awesome work environment & experience
- Brand new offices
- Flexible dress code
Apply NOW and don't miss the opportunity of being part of the C. R. England experience!