We are looking for an experienced Materials Analyst, focused on Customer Service and Scheduling activities , also be responsible for tracking inventory trends, discovering ways to save money, and maintaining consistency in material integrity, required to handle inventory for production or inventory of products that are to be shipped to customers and transferences between sites. Metrics knowledge and control need to be covered in all of the tasks.
DEGREE STRONGLY PREFERRED:
- Administration, Business or Engineering Bachelor
- Production Planning
- Demand Control
- Metrics Reports
- Customer Logistics
- Inventory Controls
- Customer Service
- Demand Control
- EDI demand management
- Automotive portals control
- Leadership on the demand changes communication and execution
- Logistic control
- RMA control
- Customer Service duties
- System and excel reports as metrics and parameters control.
- Excess, obsoletes and possible leaks to control inventory.
- Manage inventory control into daily transactions to meet target dates and numbers.
- Customer and supplier follow up
- Excellent Customer follow up and strong commitment to meet the due dates communicated to Customer
- Shortages follow up
- Teamwork with part controls department to meet production and Customer commit goals.
DESIRED COMPETENCIES / EXPERIENCE:
- Automotive Customers
- Demonstrated ability to excel reports.
- Experience with deep analysis, inventory control, customer service, and planning responsibilities.
- Wide experience with production planning.
- Able to speak and write English.
- Ability to multitask work under constant pressure.
- An easy going person with the ability to lead conversations and teamwork.