The position will work from the Hermosillo, Mexico office in an energy-filled environment, with a motivated team that is getting results and having fun. This role will report to the senior instructional design manager and serves as an integral part of the operations training team to ensure successful training during the initial onboarding of new hires. The successful candidate may remotely support training for operations in other locations.
- Facilitate training sessions using prepared lesson plans and a variety of instructional methods.
- Be a leader on self-serve best practices with a strong interest in training a variety of teams and functions.
- Evaluate success on various methods and refine future training sessions to improve retention, adoption, and application of learning.
- Stay current on training processes and resources to reinforce learning and support career development.
- Minimal Travel (International & Domestic) as needed.
- Excellent presentation, english written and oral communication (this is a must), and interpersonal skills.
- Computer proficiency and confidence with technology.
- Aptitude to continuosly learn new features of tools and software
- Strong organizational skills with a high attention to detail.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in an education-related field
- Experience as a trainer, minimum of 1+ year, especially in contact centers.
- Time flexibility.
- Knowledge or familiarity with these skills and concepts are nice to have, but not required:
*Software as a Service (SAAS)
*Adult Learning theories and application
*Call centers, technical support, customer success, or sales experience
- Law benefits
- Weekends off
- Great work environment