Tata Consultancy Services is an IT services, consulting and business solutions organization that partners with many of the world's largest businesses in their transformation journeys.
What you need?
- Bachelors Degree in programming, computer science or related
- More than 3 years using INFORMATICA
- Good english
- Participates in ETL Design of new or changing mappings and workflows with the team and prepares technical specifications.
- Creates ETL Mappings, Mapplets, Workflows, Worklets using Informatica PowerCenter 10.x and prepare corresponding documentation.
- Designs and builds integrations supporting standard data warehousing objects (type-2 dimensions, aggregations, star schema, etc.).
- Performs source system analysis as required.
- Works with DBAs and Data Architects to plan and implement appropriate data partitioning strategy in Enterprise Data Warehouse.
- Implements versioning of the ETL repository and supporting code as necessary.
- Develops stored procedures, database triggers and SQL queries where needed.
- Implements best practices and tunes SQL code for optimization.
- Loads data from SF Power Exchange to Relational database using Informatica.
What we offer?
- Excellent Salary (100% Payroll)
- Above the law benefits
- Career Plan
LinkedIn: Ricardo Gonzalez