Join our team!
The successful candidate will play a role in the Consumer Credit Risk area, by developing reporting solutions (both analytical and data strategic oriented). The candidate will review consumer portfolio trends and will assist in the development of credit policies, pricing campaigns and support the consumer risk team in assigned activities.
What you will be doing:
- Support on the development of credit policies
- Validation and support for pricing campaigns
- Support with initiatives on auto decision logic
- Creation of portfolio monitoring tools and assisting with collections related strategies
- Support with the development and monitoring of Residual Value models
- Assist with audit or regulatory requirements
- Review consumer portfolio trends, transforming data analysis into recommendations to the business senior management in ad-hoc activities
- Support in ad-hoc activities
What you need:
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, System Engineering, Actuary, Economics, Statistics, Computer Science or similar
- +1 year of relevant work experience in banking, financial services, finance or consulting firms.
- Fluent English Skills.
- High analytical capabilities.
- Effective oral and written communication.
- Strong knowledge of statistics and segmentation algorithms.
- Literacy in at least one of the following software: WPS, SAS, COGNOS, SQL or a similar tool.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office tools ? Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio.
- Previous experience on credit analysis, credit strategy development, and portfolio reporting for consumer portfolios.