Human Resources Manager- Manufacturing
Fiat Chrysler Mexico started its operations in 1938 currently our corporate office and Automotive Engineering Center are located in Santa Fe, West from Mexico City. The trust and growth that we've maintained for over 70 years in the country, make us one of the 25 most important companies in the country. We have a network consisting of 292 distributors for the following brands: Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep y Ram, Fiat and Alfa Romeo.
The Manufacturing HR Manager will be responsible for overseeing HR activities at multiple plants and will report to the Corporate Director, Human Resources.
Maintain a balance between worker-employer relations through the establishment of an effective communication with the trade union representatives.
- University degree, preferably in Human Resources Management
- Previous manufacturing/industry experience (an advantage)
- 12 years plus generalist HR and/or HR Business Partner experience
- Proficient in all areas of Federal & State or Provincial employment law and human rights legislation
- Proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel and Power point)
- Strategic Business Partnership:
- Work with operations team to identify, create and implement innovative human resources solutions that enhance business performance specific to manufacturing
- Drive talent review and succession planning processes using a consultative approach that ensures a strong talent bench
- Work with leaders to create and ensure successful completion of individual development plans
- Equip managers with the tools and training to optimize their performance
- Cultivate internal talent, participating in key role promotional decisions
- Ensure local relationships to recruiters to assist in timely recruitment
- Employee and Labor Relations:
- Personnel administration, rotation, absenteeism
- Develop a Labor strategy which includes positive labor relations training
- Participate in union negotiations. Prepare and contribute key HR data to ensure successful outcomes within the collective bargaining agreement
- Manage and resolve employee relations issues by conducting effective, thorough and objective investigations
- Ensure compliance with all federal, provincial, state and local employment laws and regulations
- Communicate, interpret and apply company policies, procedures, and Code of Conduct
- Ensure compliance with all Human Resource processes