The Human Resources Manager leads key elements of the HR function including talent acquisition, development, employee relations management, organizational planning and development, and strategic support for the Toluca manufacturing management team.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- BS degree in Human Resources, Legal, or Business Administration, Industrial Relations or related field.
- Prior experience leading an HR function or Labor Relations in a manufacturing environment.
- Strong union management skills and contractual negotiations (working experience with unions ? mid size to big companies).
- Ability to interact with high-level management and employees from a variety of backgrounds/disciplines.
- Working knowledge of HR related governmental laws and regulations.
- Skill to deal with employees in sensitive situations.
- Knowledge of organizational theories & dynamics.
- Experience in facilitating/training.
- Strong organizational, communication and listening skills
- Ability to understand a macroeconomics and adjust to changing conditions
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, communication, presentation and influence skills required.
- Strong customer service focus with a high level of responsiveness.
- Ability to work effectively with external organizations to accomplish goals.
- Understand operational processes systems and business KPI drivers
- HRIS platforms knowledge