Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Maintain and exceed our customer satisfaction in an optimum level, maintain low level of lost sales and maintain optimum Inventory level in each México DCS
Maintain Culture of Zero incidents in his/her operation roll
Promote in my coworkers the open communication culture
Key duties include:
· Service Level to Customers 98%
· Lost Sales level less than 2%
· Maintain optimum finished goods inventories levels in all Mexico DCS
· High commitment with Sox controls and processes
Scope of Role:
This role will be part of Mexico Distribution & Supply Chain Team reporting to Manager Planner and S&OP
Education and Experience:
- Engineering Degree or equivalent
- + 1 year of planning & purchasing materials
· General IT and ERP knowledge
· Planning and Demand Management knowledge
· Purchasing and suppliers developments knowledge
· Proactive and able to work under pressure.
· Good communication skills
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; and talk or hear. The employee is required to stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms. The position requires to travel.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate and the facility is clean and safe.
- Competitive salary
- Plus Benefits
- Training and devolpment