Gracias por tu interés en Scotiabank!
Nuestro grupo tiene un fuerte compromiso en promover un lugar de trabajo en donde te sientas respaldado/a por tus supervisores/as, de forma tal que asegures tu éxito y el de cada cliente.
This professional will participate on the fixed income assessment of the current platform and selection of the future one; the professional will be responsible for setting, prioritizing, and evaluating the work generated to replace the current core system for Fixed Income cash products in order to ensure impeccable features and functionality of the new platform on the PA's Transformation program from a Front Office, Middle Office and Back Office perspective, including business lines cross points with Wealth Management and Treasury among others,
* Provide an active role on the assessment of the current core platform, interfaces and process between GCM, Wealth Management and Treasury teams on the follow aspects:
o Front Office
o Back Office
o Accounting and Finance
* Redesign end-to-end trade flow focusing on:
o Increasing straight-through-processing (STP), moving towards exception management frameworks and direct communication/messaging between systems/platforms
o Reducing manual tasks and increasing repetitive task automation
o Improving role delineation
o Creating of functional hubs to centralize tasks for Fixed Income GCM products
* Identify gaps between local practices and BNS TO (an/or other industry-wide) practices in matters under his/her scope, and review internal policies to update them with changes in roles, processes, systems and/or tools
* Improve controls across the trade's lifecycle to minimize operational risks
* Increase and automate reconciliations between systems (e.g., balances reported by a custodian vs. internal balances) to ensure consistency
o Provide vision and direction to the development team and stakeholders throughout the project and create requirements for Fixed Income products
o Automate workflows to track open items, manage errors, track service levels and escalate issues
o Define KPIs and redesign performance management reports to track operational performance
* Perform the following activities as a product owner
o Provide subject matter expertise to the project's leadership team as well as to individual work stream leaders
o Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product
o Define product vision, road-map and growth opportunities
o Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize user stories and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy, define the viable minimum product
o Analyze the data obtained from the business lines, market and the development team. With all the information obtained from all these parts, should be able to define the development strategies, what new features should be introduced in the product or what to eliminate
o Prioritize based on the data, after obtaining all the data of all the parties involved in the project must be able to define the priorities.
o Achieve the understanding between the client and the development team; promote a good flow of information between all the parts of the scrum team and the business lines
o Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on
o Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
o Work closely with product management to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value
o Lead the planning product release plans and set expectation for delivery of new functionalities
o Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Foals
o Research and analyze market, the users, and the roadmap for the product
o Follow our competitors and their industry
o Keep abreast with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends
Where all of the above will be applicable for Fixed Income GCM products, traded locally and/or offshore, directly or through an exchange, and in Scotia's own books, on behalf of clients or in a client account.
Connect program members with relevant resources/experts to define appropriate solutions
* 5+ years working in experience as a Product Owner for capital markets business.
* Working knowledge of Fixed Income and Equities Cash end to end capital markets products
* In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles
* Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
* Excellent organizational and time management skills
* Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
* Creative thinker with a vision
* Ability to communicate proficiently in English (written, and spoken)
Ofrecemos un buen ambiente laboral, prestaciones superiores a las de ley, la oportunidad para realizar voluntariado y/o actividades de Responsabilidad Social. Scotiabank esta considerado como el mejor grupo financiero para trabajar en México, con presencia internacional.
Agradecemos tu interés, sin embargo, únicamente las personas seleccionadas para entrevista seran contactadas.
**Scotiabank es una empresa incluyente, que respeta la diversidad y no hace ningún tipo de discriminación**