The program Manager will manage the new A320 Refresh progrm to qualify the new evacuation systems to the latest TSO-C69c standards. The Program Manager pilots this view program starting from program award , design an devolopment qualification and certification, first delivery and inflection point for Entry Into Service (EIS), transfer of product to the final production location and continue to manage for a minimum od 12 months after EIS to manage and monitor maintenance and life cycle costs.
The position will be responsible for planning, carrying out and coordinating all aspects of the assigned program. Programs may include development , qualification, sustaining and /or transfer programs.
*Availability to work in United States one year Inidspensable
* BS, Technical Concentration.
* Masters in Engineering Management a plus.
* 5+ years of product development, project management or program management support exprience requiered.
* Plus, proven experience in managing engineering development programs trought to certification (5 years preferred).
* Good Communicator, integrator and team player.
* Project Management : Scheduling, project Management tools, risks and opportunities management problem solving.
* Leadsership skills, communication abilities (oral and written), rigor, organizational skills, tenacity, ability to face pressure.
* Ability to Analyze and summarize information.
* Techinal Knowledge: airworthiness (+Safety Management System), engineering knowledge on products, financial and budget follow-up, industrial organization knowledge , aerospace knowledge.
*Available to travel In United States
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Pilot development programs and sustaining programs
- program plan/input and management.
-Monitor program objectives regarding Quality, Cost, Schedule , Technical performance and customer satisfaction.
-Analyse and address risks and opportunities of the program
-Drive periodic progrm reviews durind the overall lifecycle.
-Monitor problem solving, drive root cause analysis and recovery plans definition when needed.
-Coordinate interactions between departments to ensure the delivery of production and aftermarket activities , on time , at the right level of quantity and quality.
-Conduct and prioritize program changes.
-support the sales manager for business case updtes
-Participate to contractual requierements and commercial performances and drive continuous improvement.
-Other duties as assigned.
FAVOR DE ENVIAR CV AL CORREO ELECTRONICO MENCIONADA ARRIBA Y/O POSTULARSE POR OCC