What you will do
The Regional strategic Account Manager (RSAM), serves as JCI's regional account manager authorized for developing and growing Strategic Accounts with the highest potential within LATAM business strategy with centralized decision making. The RSAM will be responsible to be the regional sales lead on 5-10 strategic enterprise accounts and manage numerous regional client relationships to maintain and grow our market share of their security, fire, HVAC and building controls solutions and services.
How you will do it
- This position is intended to be an 80/20 split of account management / business development. Therefore, the on-going account management of existing client relationships to maintain and grow our market share of their security, fire, HVAC and building controls solutions and services is the main priority.
- Directs the account management strategy, builds an account plan and leads the strategy for growth with the account team members for the list of account assigned.
- Responsible for the development, maintenance of account relationships and sales/profitability, and direct negotiations as appropriate.
- Identify, build and maintain regional and local relationships with key assigned Strategic enterprise account contacts in order to maximize our market share; work closely with our global strategic account managers, program managers, operations and service personnel assigned to your account list in order to be responsive to customer needs and maximize customer satisfaction.
- As requested, work with the existing JCI business units within assigned geographical region to determine existing customers that may have the potential to become global enterprise accounts, qualify their global potential, build the necessary internal and client relationships to expand our existing business relationships globally and or refer them to our business development team in cooperation with your manager depending on the target account.
This role is designed to support the Regional and Global Enterprise Account Sales Agenda and focus on Johnson Control's key strategic customers in order to maintain our existing market share and drive growth through the expansion of JCI's solutions and services within assigned accounts.
What we look for
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering or relevant education
- 5 years of sales/business development experience in the Fire, Security or HVAC industry preferred.
- Strategic Account Planning and end-user relationship management and consultative sales.
- Ability to influence globally, strong EQ (Emotional Intelligence Skills)
- Ability to work well in matrix type environments with a team based approach.
- Ability to work effectively and influence others who are not direct reports.
- International customer relationship management experience is a definite asset.
- Bilingual in Spanish and Portuguese or English or Multilingualism.
Lugar de Trabajo: MX-Distrito Federal-Insurgentes