We are looking for an experienced Production Supervisor for Final Assembly Lines responsible for supervising work teams in a manufacturing and assembly of electronics environment. This position plans and assigns work, implements policies and procedures and recommends improvements in production methods, operating procedures and oversees working conditions.
BS degree in industrial engineer, electronics or related areas.
- Proven work experience as a production supervisor in Electronics Industry (at least five years).
- English Language Proficiency (spoken and written).
- Experience in using various types of manufacturing machinery and tools.
- Advanced skills in MS Office (Excel and Power Point).
- Organizational and leadership abilities.
- Communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach.
- Problem-solving skills (5Ws, Fishbone, 8Ds, PDCA, DMAIC).
- Basic Lean tools proficiency (VSM, Kaizen methodology to drive improvements such as Cell design, Line Balance and Material replenishment).
- Strong experience leading self-directed teams.