We are looking for an experienced Process and Production Engineer to design, integrate and improve manufacturing systems and processes, to increase productivity and reduce operational costs, is also responsible to develop the daily plan for production line ensuring the daily accomplishment of the standard KPIs managing the labor resources in order to meet the labor performance targets.
- Ensure the daily updating of the line KPIs performance and the updating of the action plans for the underperformed ones.
- Ensure the accomplishment of Quality standards (and other specific customer requirements)
- Develop changeover procedures.
- Support the Work Teams activities and other operational excellence tools deployment.
- Participate in all new models builds phases of the products to be launched in production lines.
Bachelor Degree in Electronics, Electro mechanics or related field
Knowledge and Abilities:
- Define, develop and improve manufacturing processes.
- Electronics and mechanics.
- Problem solving tools / Six Sigma.
- Capacity studies and measurement systems.
- Process documentation: FMEA and Control Plan.
- MS Office management.
- Continuous improvement.
- Fluency in English language.