We are looking for an experienced Continuous improvement Leader to monitor and improve organizational processes with the aim of making them as efficient as possible. Research and analysis feature heavily in this role, as continuous improvement leader map out all workflows, remove waste and low-value activities, and recommend solutions. Guided by formal kaizen methodologies, take the lead in implementing changes, acting as leaders, managers, and mentors throughout different areas of the organization.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyze Business Processes.
- Drive change across the organization.
- Develop short- and long-term strategies to facilitate progress and reduce costs.
- Lead key projects for improvement across all levels of the organization.
- Supervise teams directly or collaborate with managers to re-engineer processes.
- Serve as coach and coordinate workshops and team trainings.
Qualifications and skills
- Bachelor's degree in engineering (industrial, electronics, or relevant field).
- Highly analytical and experienced with project coordination.
- Have a firm understanding of process improvement techniques.
- Organized and committed to meeting deadlines.
- Strong Communication skills.
- Experienced as mentor and trainer.
- Formal certifications in Six Sigma Black Belt.
- Fluency in English language.