We are looking for an experienced Quality System Engineer Contributes to developing the Quality strategy, policies, processes, standards and systems for the Company and its supply chain to operate within, may take charge of auditing to ensure compliance.
- Is responsible for operating the Quality Management System (QMS), writing procedures and processes to support the QMS development.
- Lead and take charge of audits across all areas of the business as well as across the supply chain.
- Provide training and champion the Quality Management System.
- Oversee effective implementation of the Quality Management System throughout the company, including any business accreditations
- Organize and manage the plant internal audit system and the corrective action reporting system
- Conduct Quality Systems audits and assist in training/guidance to other auditors
- Assist with training of quality awareness
- Report on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) in order to adhere to process and prevent occurrence of any non-conformity relating to product, process or system
Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering or related field
Knowledge and Abilities
- Knowledge of quality systems
- Strong knowledge of Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP), Production Part Approval Process (PPAP), Failure Mode and Effect Analysis (FMEA)
- Lean Manufacturing knowledge
- Knowledge of TS16949 and VDA Standards
- Ability to work in a diverse and dynamic environment
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent Negotiation skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Team working skills
- Analytical skills