We are looking for an experienced Advanced Quality Engineer responsible for product Launch Advance Quality Planning duties, and applicable customer requirements, also to facilitate/participate in the engineering development of Design Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (DMEA) documents for assigned Launch programs.
- Facilitate and assure development of Design and Process Control Plans. These shall be based on customer requirements, Characteristic Matrix and FMEAs.
- Facilitate and assure development of appropriate Measurement System Analysis (MSA) plan for the Launch. Identify appropriate statistical tools and techniques required for assessing process capability and verify all measuring devices are included on the Control Plan and PDFSS Scorecard.
- Ensure preparation and on-time delivery of new product Launch related Customer Production Part Approval Process (PPAP) packages.
- Ensure that Launch related Customer, internal and supplier quality corrective actions (8D's) meet the required timing, quality and format.
- Ensure initial capability studies are properly performed and documented for initial builds and product changes affecting special characteristics, and that Customer and internal requirements are met (or a written Customer deviation is obtained).
- Ensure compliance to all applicable quality Customer-specific systems and requirements.
Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering or related field.
Knowledge and Abilities:
- 5-7 years of related work experience in Advanced Quality area.
- Experience with ISO/QS/TS Quality standards is required.
- Lead Auditor certification is highly desirable.
- Planning including strong proficiency with the AIAG Advanced Quality Planning.
- Control Plan, FMEAs, PPAPs, MSA and Statistical Process Control (SPC).
- Experience working directly with customers and suppliers, particularly automotive related.