Important Real estate company in Los Cabos, BCS is looking for a CREATIVE COPYWRITER to create content for all company´s business
Objectives: producing relevant content covering the company's businesses across print and digital marketing.
· Education in creative writing, journalism, marketing, business administration or relevant related qualification
· Languages: English native, Spanish advantageous
· Experience in creating target-group relevant content
· Strong writing skills
· At least 5 years of experience as a CREATIVE COPYWRITER.
· Software office 360 and social media knowledge (desirable)
THE RIGHT SKILLS:
· Organized and self-motivated
· Work under pressure
· Be skilled in writing clear, concise and grammatically correct copy
· Be highly creative and imaginative
· Have an interest in real estate, development, resorts, hospitality, and new Digital Marketing trends and techniques.
Print Marketing (Reports & Brochures)
- Create content for all company documents, client communications, flyers, websites etc. in English and Spanish language
- Work closely with the designer to create new and existing reports for both web and print, ensuring materials are in line with brand identity, overall marketing strategy, and company objectives
- Collaborate with sales and regularly evaluate sales feedback and analytics to ensure our strategy accurately addresses relevant target audiences
- Create website content in English and Spanish language
- Support definition and constant revision of digital marketing strategies (definition of the target audience, the tone of voice, types of content etc.)
- Management of comments and interactions (community) on our websites and editing of scientific papers contributed by the scientific community
- Selection, upload, and review of relevant website content
- Create weekly newsletter content in English and Spanish language to be sent out to our clients and prospects
- Review current strategies based on analytics and sales feedback
- Take responsibility for industry-related research projects and ad-hoc research tasks
- Edit and prepare relevant research results and conclusions for company documents, newsletters, and website content
- Manage and update the company's research database
- Support marketing manager in implementing a consistent marketing strategy across all activities
- Provide support to the marketing team in ad-hoc tasks (i.e. event preparation)
· Monday to Friday from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
· From $20,000.00 to $45,000.00 Before Tax's.
· Excellent environment.
· Great team to work with.
· Grow and develop the opportunity.
· Opportunity to work with globals brands.
- Location : Los Cabos BCS, México
Apply here or send us an email with your information