Responsible for providing full life cycle contract acquisition support in the highly regulated Public Sector industries including State and Local, Transportation, Federal, and Government Healthcare.
Perform core responsibilities of job position including leadership, management and performance of full life cycle contract support with complete and timely deal reviews, contract management activities from NDAs, TAs through SOW and contract placement, Contract negotiations and post award Contract Management. Experience should demonstrate knowledge of regulatory and policy obligations and compliance. Strong English communication skills and aptitude are mandatory for this position.
Demonstrated skills and competencies in the following key areas: (i) internal and external customer focus, (ii) commitment to quality, (iii) effective communication, (iv) organization and administrative skills, (v) integrity and work ethic, and (vi) job knowledge, analytic skills and problem solving skills.
Demonstrated experience in an advance role as trusted business adviser and strategist improving both the Acquisition function and the business.
Demonstrated commitment to a changing organizational cultural climate and ability to identify, structure and implement transformation initiatives supporting key corporate initiatives and driving efficiency.
In performing these responsibilities the candidate shall be able to:
· Adapt and execute functional or departmental business plans and contribute to the development of organizational strategies
· Anticipate internal and/or external business challenges/ regulatory issues
· Make decisions that are guided by functional strategies and priorities
· May include international accountability
Core Skills Include:
- Position is an external facing position requiring strong English Language skills including writing, speaking and analytic
- Minimum of 7 years practical experience reviewing, analyzing, and negotiating U.S public sector (Federal, State, and Local) contracts
- Position is customer facing and client oriented
- Risk identification and management including solicitation review and assessment
- Strong contract administration experience including issue and dispute resolution, claims, contract interpretation, change management and contract close out
- Contract life cycle risk mitigation identification and implementation
- Tactical and strategic assessments, analysis and decision making for all acquisition related issue
- Informed and aware of current acquisition policy issues
- Active leadership and contributions to organizational and corporate innovation and training
- Position requires effective and timely organization and administrative practices
- Ability to effectively utilize Microsoft suite (Office 365), sharepoint and other contract management tools