Global Automotive OEM Company in expansion looking for an AUTOSAR Technical Lead
Global Automotive OEM Company leader in its sector
The main responsibilities are to:
- Define embedded software architecture and infrastructure.
- Define how development teams design software for the next generation of embedded systems, including software architecture, development work flows and processes, and software infrastructure features.
- Support all phases of product development and software development life-cycle.
- Support of diagnostics, reprogramming, and cybersecurity.
- Collaborate with projects related to microcontroller peripherals and systems (e.g. PWM outputs, boot loaders, A/D converters, watchdog timers, interrupt and trap functions, serial and parallel interfaces, etc.)
B.S. Mechatronics Engineering, Electrical/Electronics Engineering, Digital Systems and Robotics Engineering or equivalent experience. At least 5 years of experience with AUTOSAR Basic Software (BSW) and Microcontroller Abstraction Layer (MCAL) development/configuration, and testing. Knowledge in software tools as: PREEvision, DaVinci suite, CANape, CANdelaStudio. Advanced English.
Attractive compensation package. Company perks