Eaton's Eletrical division is currently seeking a EHS ASSISTANT to join our team. This position is based in Vallejo.
The EHS assistant is responsible for develop and conduct the maintenance of the Vallejo facilities to keep the plant 100% in working condition. Applying as a priority the preventive maintenance and troubleshooting, committing to compliance with the goals and targets of the plant.
The EHS Auxiliary will be also responsible of:
- Ensure optimal performance of facilities and general business services by monitoring the facilities conditions
- Keeping direct communication with the EHS Engineer for all changes that affect the building integrity or conditions.
- Execution of work orders concerning facilities and maintenance under according safety regulations and MESH
- Review work orders to determine priorities and schedule repairs, preventive maintenance.
- Coordinate, establish and modify preventive and predictive maintenance in buildings, offices and services
- Coordinate projects related with improve building, office and services
- Implements, promotes and maintains a safe work environment by implementing a culture of accidents prevention, investigation, equipment maintenance and application of rules. Identify, control and administer risk and danger in own area
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It's where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment
decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
- University degree or technician in maintenance
- + 3 experience years as maintenance technician
- Knowledge of all facilities equipment (compressors, substations, air conditions, etc)
- Electric Installations Knowledge