What you will do
Lead the daily operations of Mexico providing a significant contribution for defining the local strategic direction based on the overall business strategy. Responsible for growing market share, maximizing revenue and P&L. Directly or indirectly manages sales, program management, and/or operations resources. How you will do it
What we look for
- Define the strategy of the business in medium and long-term in order to gain profit and market share for the company.
- Ensure the growth of the business within the commitments of the company.
- Ensure a healthy working environment (employees satisfaction, salaries, work responsibilities, etc.)
- Manage the different areas of the company (sales, operation, administration, etc.)
- Ensure that the sales strategies are the appropriate (target market, sales channels, etc.)
- Detection of business opportunities.
- Management of P&L.
- Decision making
- Advanced English
- Experience as a General Manager of a Corporation (at least 5 years).
- Experience on a technology company.
- Experience in a retail company.
- Experience responding for a P&L.
- Willing to travel.
- Structured Leadership
Lugar de Trabajo: MX-Distrito Federal-Insurgentes