There is a bit of EDAG in almost every car. We are experts in complete vehicle development and the optimization of production facilities for the automotive industry. With some 8,100 employees at 60 sites in 19 countries, we offer our customers a full range of automotive related engineering services and we are currently looking for a Product Designer to assist in the development of a new electric vehicle for an up and coming player.
This opportunity will challenge you, it will excite you, and will take you to the next level of design and engineering of future mobility. If you are looking for an opportunity to collaborate with a global enterprise that works on future mobility technologies, this is the position for you!
- Generate and produce design concepts regarding to the defined specifications for plastic surfaces and body parts
- Support to prepare and execute design release.
- Maintaining strong familiarity with specific customer CAD data integrity requirements according to requirements.
- Constant participation in design reviews and customer meetings.
- Ensure of maintain projects & assignments within scheduled timeframes
- Provide alternative design solutions accomplished as requested
- Associated degree preferred or equivalent 3 years of design experience
- 3+ years of experience in design of automotive plastic parts
- Proficient experience in the utilization of CAD systems (Catia V5 3D/2D skills)
- Thorough knowledge of engineering design & Development concepts
- Familiar with primary manufacturing methods
- English intermediate level