Eaton's Power Distribution is currently seeking a Engineer Field Sales to join our team. This position is based at Mexico City.
The Engineer Field Sales is responsible achieve electrical distribution and engineering services solutions sales results in geographic market region consistent with the expectations of seasoned sales professionals with a demonstrated company reputation as a top performer in the function
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It's where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
Some activities related with the position will be:
- Develops and executes sales plans linked to Commercial Regional Plan, Profit Plan and Strategic Plan to meet
performance expectations and requirements. Develop plans with assigned accounts including Mutual Marketing, training, visits, key accounts, incentive, rebates, forecast and strategic stock plans.
- Identifies most potential customers and business opportunities in the assigned territory to achieve monthly sales quotas. Participate in the design and specification of Eaton products in the first stages of electrical projects within selected customers.
- Prepares weekly and monthly sales forecasts by customers and by product lines. Prepares monthly Projects Forecast (Quotation Log) and yearly Prospection Matrix. Prepares personal expense forecast for the own operation. Control and maintain all the expenses below the plan.
- Prepares sales presentations to create product understanding and awareness. To be ahead of the competitors when show technical advantages of Eaton products with the potential customers.
- Builds and strengths relationships with key customers and channel partners to enhance long-term business prospects.
- Prepares sales proposals based on customer needs and expectations by using Bid Manager Software or similar tools created by Eaton. Load all the opportunities into the Hit Rate Program and accomplish the PRO Launch ETO process.
Follow up all the quotations until be allocated with the purchase order.
- Administers all phases of sales process to ensure effective and timely customer service and response. At the end of the month prepares the Commercial Operation Report (COR) with all the activities developed and Market information recollected.
- Sells assigned product platforms to targeted customers in designated geography with the objective of optimizing sales volume, product mix, and increase profit margin. Platforms include Services and Products.
- Active participation in continues improvements programs and committees.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical, Electronics, Electromechanical Engineering or related field from an accredited
- Minimum of 3 years on electrical industry sales experience in a large company required.
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills in English-Spanish required (90%).
- No relocation benefit is offered for this position. Only candidates residing within the immediate geographical area will be
considered for this position.
- Valid Driver's license