There is a bit of EDAG in almost every car. We are experts in complete vehicle development and the optimization of production facilities for the automotive industry. With some 8,100 employees at 60 sites in 19 countries, we offer our customers a full range of automotive related engineering services and we are currently looking for a CAE Simulation Engineer.
This opportunity will challenge you, it will excite you, and will take you to the next level of design and engineering of future mobility. If you are looking for an opportunity to collaborate with a global enterprise that works on future mobility technologies, this is the position for you!
- Creation and documentation of modeling plans and the initiation of simulation processes
- Responsible to guide and issue reports internally and support design engineering.
- Perform static and dynamic analysis of commercial vehicle pneumatic braking components and assemblies.
- Provide simulation results/findings to improve engineering designs
- Research new advanced CAE technologies.
- Assist the engineering team with the development of engineering data analysis tools
Education and Experience:
- Associated degree preferred or equivalent 3 years of design experience
- 3+ years of experience in simulation of automotive components
- Fluent English and German
- Proficient experience in the utilization of CAE systems (PamCarsh, ADAMS Multibody Simulation)
- Thorough knowledge of engineering design & Development concepts
- Familiar with primary manufacturing methods