The International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center, known by its Spanish acronym, CIMMYT®, is a not-for-profit agricultural research for development organization with partners in over 100 countries.
CIMMYT is seeking a dynamic, self-motivated, and service-oriented professional for the position of Legal Assistant to work in the Legal Department under CSP (Corporate Services Program).
The position is based at CIMMYT's campus in Texcoco, State of Mexico, and located 45 km northeast of Mexico City, Mexico.
- Bachelor's Degree in Law, Administration, Accounting or related fields.
- At least 2 years of experience in assisting in the contract life cycle process initial intake and signature process of contracts and agreements with different entities.
- Experience in provide efficient and timely administrative support such as: coordinate the arrangement of the Department's meetings, making expense reports, processing payments, travel arrangements, advances, accommodation and documentation ( contracts, agreements, financial reports, correspondence) , reporting of activities,
- User Advanced level in the usage of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.).
- Advanced level of English. English will be tested and candidate should score a minimum of C1 on CEFR.
- High level of responsibility, confidentiality and discretion.
- CIMMYT offers an attractive remuneration package and support for continuous professional development.
- Year-end bonus (40 days)
- vacation premium (56%)
- life and medical insurance
- supermarket coupons
- savings fund
- social Mexican benefits (IMSS, SAR / Infonavit).
Please send us your updated resume in English by e-mail.