International chemical manufacturing company looking to start up a new plant in Monterrey
Leading international company dedicated to the production of chmeical additives
The main responsibilities are:
- Manage capital expenditures for Plant Startup
- Participate and assist in capital procurement and selection
- Oversee contractors involved in revitalization and implementation of necessary plant processes
- Prepare bid sheets and contracts for construction and facilities acquisition.
- Test newly installed machines and equipment to ensure fulfilment of contract specifications
- Manage, coordinate and control all aspects of engineering in order to meet agreed departmental objectives.
- Develop the maintenance strategy for a defined area in conjunction with the site engineer.
- Manage and control the maintenance strategy on a day-to-day basis, including routine, special and stop period maintenance, and develop and implement capital activities.
- Ensure Health & Safety and Environmental standards and targets are met and maintained within defined company procedures and legislative requirements.
- Ensure the safe and effective introduction of new equipment, capital expenditure and process improvement technologies.
Bachelor's degree in Electrical, Chemical or Mechanical Engineering. Minimum 5 years experience in a technical or engineering discipline. Experience in engineering processes and strategies. Leadership, ability to work both independently and with team members. Advanced english required.
Attractive compensation package