Global manufacturing company looking for a Strategic Sourcing Manager
Global manufacturing company, with manufacturing campuses in the Americas, Asia, and Europe
The main Responsibilities are:
- Manage and maximize resources among all categories
- Formulate purchasing strategies in conjunction with direct reports
- Set up goals and objectives for its personnel in charge.
- Manage priorities according to business needs, allocating resources to mitigate risk.
- Review contract conditions to be implemented.
- Review risks analysis from each category and communicate effectively in order to mitigate with an action plan.
BS in Engineering. Minimum of 8 year's experience in the strategic sourcing department in a manufacturing company. Experience leading teams is a must. Experience working with high mix/low volume products is a plus. Advanced English is a must.
Attractive compensation package