Transportation and Logistics company, looking for a National Maintenance Manager
Transportation and Logistics company with operations across LATAM
The main responsibilities are:
- Deliver effective change leadership while driving business changes and minimizing people impact
- Work closely with suppliers and customers to deliver expected results
- Manage the maintenance teams across all regions in Mexico
- Seek out and implement best practices in the industry
- Responsible for the P&L of their unit
- Develop and implement safety policies and procedures for the department; maintain a safe working environment.
BS in Engineering. Minimum of 5 year's experience as a Sr. Manager in the maintenance department in the Transportation and Logistics Industry. Experience leading and managing a group of Managers. Advanced English is a must.
Attractive compensation package