The Buyer Direct Coordinates activities involved with procuring direct
materials, components and equipment.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
* Intense collaboration
* Passionate customer focus
* Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
* Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
* Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
* Reviews requisitions and MRP output.
* PO placement.
* Confers with vendors to obtain product or service information
such as price, availability and delivery schedule.
* Determines method of procurement such as direct purchase.
* Orders, reschedules and cancels material based on requisitions
and MRP output.
* Keep in touch with supplier and push to expedite critical
* On time follow up different metrics.
* Good communication with customers.
* Continuous follow up on critical activities.
* Contact with Customer.
* Maintains procurement records such as items or services
purchased, costs, delivery and inventories.
* Maintains quality engineering programs.
* Maintains standards and improvements within the organization.
* Develops and initiates standards and methods for inspection,
testing and evaluation.
Here is some of what you'll need (required):
* 2 or more years of experience in purchasing.
* College degree.
* Baan knowledge.
* CTB and procurement knowledge.
* Good communication skills.
* Fluent in English.
* Personality - able to handle complexity, good manage of stress,
fast response, multi-tasker, good logical thinking, team player.
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
* CPIM and CPM preferred.
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you
* Competitive Salary.
* Life & Medical insurance.
* Christmas Bonus.
* Food Coupons.
* Saving Fund.
Global Procurement & Supply Chain
Flex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment
agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal
Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on
merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in
employment opportunities or practices based on: age, race, religion,
color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation,
gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any
other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation
so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the
selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request
to express interest in a position by e-mailing:
email@example.com. Please state your request for assistance
in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to
applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the
e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your
background is a match to the required skills required for this
position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us
through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your
contact details; information provided in online questionnaires,
feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you
provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity
you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for
legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries
or answering questions; progressing applications for employment;
allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you
represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the
business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process
your data in accordance with our recruitment privacy notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org