Sanmina Corporation is a leading integrated manufacturing solutions provider serving the fastest-growing segments of the global Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) market. Recognized as a technology leader, Sanmina Corporation provides end-to-end manufacturing solutions, delivering superior quality and support to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) primarily in the communications networks, defense and aerospace, industrial and semiconductor systems, medical, multimedia, computing and storage, automotive and clean technology sectors. Sanmina Corporation has facilities strategically located in key regions throughout the world.
- BACHELOR´S DEGREE IN INFORMATIONAL TECHONOLOGIES
- ENGLISH 70-80%
- FULLTIME JOB AVAILABILITY
ABOUT THE POSITION
- These positions are for a college IT intern program in Guadalajara. Searching for recently graduated or about to graduate engineers.
- This intern program is designed to train these individuals in manufacturing processes of the various plants and well as prepare them for different IT roles after 8 months.
- These individuals will be trained in the different plants by mentors in the areas of: product engineering, quality, materials, supply chain, materials, inventory and IT.
- At the end of the established period, they well be eligible to look for open positions in IT and or business positions.