Global Telesourcing is a premium provider of inbound and outbound call center services utilizing native-level English and Spanish agents serving Fortune 1000 US companies.
The company is headquartered in Arlington, Virginia and operates a call center in Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico. We are a rapidly expanding business in a very competitive, fast-paced environment.
We are looking for a Voice Administrator - This position is not limited to maintain and supervise telecommunications infrastructure and its related software, such as call management systems, VoIP, video conferencing, voice mail, and other telephony and network applications or day-to-day escalations and support. Oversee the performance of voice systems and conduct traffic analysis and capacity planning so that the quality of service functions properly.
- Minimum of 4 years (up to 9 years) of VoIP architecture, deployment, administration, performance monitoring/tuning, security hardening, troubleshooting and production operations on a daily basis in various VoIP networks and video infrastructure tools and technologies.
- Working technical knowledge of VoIP/IP telephony systems, software, and hardware, including UCCX scripting, Call Manager (CUCM), Unity, Jabber, MediaSense, & Calabrio.
- Strong hands-on knowledge of the configuration and optimization of VoIP equipment, including Cisco voice gateways.
- Strong experience in management of routing protocols: BGP, EIGRP, OSPF.
- Direct experience with Cisco IOS (all switches and routers), knowledge on Cisco IOS XE is a plus.
- Strong VoIP experience on an enterprise network, including implementation of QoS for H.323 and/or Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) technology.
- A working knowledge of basic telephony, i.e. wiring, cross connects, demarcation points etc.
- Strong understanding VoIP QoS issues and mitigation strategies.
- A thorough understanding of how to troubleshoot VoIP problems.
- Excellent customer service skills, highly motivated, self-starter.
- Can be available 24/7.
- Design, install, configure, implement, and maintain the voice infrastructure in an enterprise environment.
- Integrate IP telephony systems with enterprise LANs, WANs, wireless LANs, and other Internet-based services and protocols.
- Provide leadership for implementing new VoIP products or services, as well as the technical resources required to manage them.
- Ability to lead a technical team.
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Ability to read and interpret technical documents and procedure manuals.
- Strong interpersonal skills, oral communication skills, and proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong understanding of the organization's goals and objectives.
- Ability to conduct research into IP telephony issues and products.
- Must have excellent customer service skills, Service attitude and thrive in a team environment.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Exceptional troubleshooting and problem-solving abilities.
If you meet the requirements please apply by sending your most updated resume to the email specified in the contact information.