To Support IT strategy by Organizing Resource Capacity Planning (RCM). You will support IT Program Managers to define requirements and assist with solutions and overall project delivery. You will gather performance dates and measures the output of CCE to determinate achievement and variances vs project schedules. You will work with global project teams. You will plan and organize activities, interface with internal partners to ensure that the capacity is delivered in a real time and manner within scope. You will support resource availability and allocation, identify risks and manage change to deliver effective project management tracking. Create and Drive Dashboard maintenance which help C&CE with the strategy and vision to enable business growth. Support Renewal Process as part of our finance AOP 2019.
Demonstrate solid understanding of critical business requirements, recommending process improvement and IT solutions that provide competitive advantage
Assure IT solutions deployed in the business remain compliant, cyber-safe and are continuously improved to drive better business results
YOU MUST HAVE
- 3 years of experience as a Business Analyst
- SCRUM MASTER
- Proficiency in English and communication skills.
- Experience in Tracking items.
- Willing to relocate ( SAN LUIS POTOSI)
- Bachelor's Degree: Administration, Finance, IT Administrative Systems Management
- Results driven with a positive can-do attitude and a self-starter.
- Task and Goal Oriented;
- Excellent collaboration and negotiation skills.
- Strong analytical skills with attention to details.
- Strong Excel and reporting tools.
- Ability to work remotely with global teams using collaboration platforms