We are an international logistics company responsible for the import and export processes for a world-wide technology Enterprise.
Manage the relationship with, pursuing customer satisfaction through coordination of efforts from Vendor and Carrier Management teams as well as support areas and follow up until completion.
· Receive and analyze requests from the Material Coordinators through email, phone calls and tempo.
· Understand Customer needs and communicate analyzed customers' requests and instructions to Carrier Management and Vendor Management teams.
· Coordinate with Carrier Management, Vendor Management teams and follow up until completion.
· Redirect IT systems request to IT and follow up until resolve.
· Follow up urgent/vitals orders with customer until delivery.
· Send customer their overdue and at-risk orders about to expire for actioning them accordingly, suggesting what should be done to avoid on-time delivery failure.
· Respond all customer request timely and with qualify/detailed information.
· Organize call with Material Coordinators and follow up.
· Provide Advise to Customer on Logistics Analysis based on the information provided by Carrier Management and Vendor Management teams.
· Send reports to Customers with order status.
· Track and instruct the expedite delivery of shipments as necessary.
· Communication skills.
· Analytical skills.
· Good at working under pressure
· Problem solution
· Time management
· Client oriented
· Problem Solving