We are an international logistics company responsible for the import and export processes for a world-wide technology Enterprise.
· High level of organizational skills to monitor multiple orders from different vendors.
· Great level of competence to develop and improve processes for the department and value-added projects for the customer.
· Demonstrate capacity in logistics, supply chain and expeditor roles in Oil and Gas or similar industry.
· Ability to establish and maintain cooperative and effective working relationships with others
· Strong MS Office skills
Closely follow up with vendors through telephone calls or by email upon PO placement to receive order acknowledgement and confirmation with estimated ship dates. Ensure delivery of items on time. Evaluate vendor schedules to ensure that all provided date commitments are met and maintained. Challenge delivery dates with vendors based on project requirements and/or urgency levels upgrades. Identify and report notifications of late deliveries. Daily follow up on missing steps by the vendor and reporting of open orders is required, as well as supplier performance management.
· Provide training on the system to the vendors.
· Pursue vendor engagement.
· Receive system feedback and follow up with IT.
· Send documentation request to the vendor when required.
· Identify ready to ship date discrepancy and challenge it with the vendor when PO delivery date is at risk.
· Proactive monitoring and reporting of open order status.
· Suggest Material Coordinators actions required to comply with PO delivery dates.
· Produce and keep up to date daily expediting reports for proper customer´s visibility.
· Vendor KPI management and corrective actions definition.
· Consolidation and optimization analysis.
· Propose operational efficiency strategies.
· Define and manage communications with suppliers.
· Identify and develop continuous improvement opportunities for all facets of vendor activities.
· Situation management.
· Analytical skills.
· Detail oriented
· High sense of Responsibility
· Good at working under pressure.
· Advanced communication skills.
· Time management & optimization.
· Client oriented.
· Supplier management.
· Problem Solving.
· Results driving.
· Open to change.
- Base salary
- All benefits provided by law
- Excellent work environment