Luxoft is one of the major software services companies worldwide. We deliver professional software services in multiple business domains such as Finance, Automotive, and Digital Transformation. Our customers is a leading Automotive global supplier that designs, engineers and develops innovative electronic products for vehicle manufacturers.
For the ongoing project, we are looking for a person who will be ready to join our team inside Luxoft Automotive Division to develop and support new features of HMI/IVE project. Our goal is to provide robust solutions and the best quality support to our customer. You will take part in a full cycle development of Automotive infotainment system.
1. Creates and maintains the SW Requirements Management Plan (if applicable).
2. Ensures that the SW RMP is aligned with the SYS RMP (if applicable).
3. Creates and maintains project's Software Requirements.
4. Creates and maintains project's Software Implementation Report (SIR).
5. Creates and maintains project's SW-BOM & High Level Design.
6. Drives technical and design decisions (High Level Design & Detailed Design) within / between scrum team(s).
7. Ensures software interfaces are defined and implemented.
8. Ensures program specific implementation aligned with the software architectures defined by coordinating with Software Architect.
9. Defines, prioritizes and maintains technical stories that make user stories to be realized within the sprint by working with PO and TDM.
10. Leads design reviews and participates in critical code reviews.
11. Defines sufficient design content (template) / guidelines that the scrum team shall adhere to.
12. Evaluates, refines and deploys design documentation templates and guidelines that promote "simple and easy to design" practices among the practitioners.
13. Performs technical impact analysis for Design Change Requests in support of the TDM.
14. Supports Software Architect during technical assessment during program software quotes.
15. Analyses critical defects and propose corrective / preventive actions for improved product quality.
16. Collects and cascades Lessons Learned (LL) within the project team and / or across similar project teams.
17. Reviews and Approves
18. Compiler Warnings
19. Coding Standard Violations
20. Execution Metrics
1. Experience with automotive embedded software development, including agile development processes, continuous integration environments.
2. Experience in developing embedded Instrument Clusters based on proprietary and AUTOSAR architectures:
a. Experience in integrating Vector SIP, MCAL and Bootloaders.
b. Experience in configuring the BSW, RTE modules using Davinci ConfiguratorPro.
c. Experience in configuring the SWC using Davinci Developer.
d. Experience with developing Complex Device Drivers (CDD).
3. Experience in reviewing and analyzing system requirements and develop SRS.
4. Experience in Develop Detailed Designs (Rhapsody or Enterprise Architect).
5. Adhere to coding standards such as MISRA standards and practice.
6. Create, document and execute unit test procedures.
7. Create and Execute unit/component/functional tests.
8. Knowledge of modern automotive hardware and software architectures.
9. Strong skills in system analysis and debugging.
10. Experience with C, C++ programming in 8, 16, and 32-bit embedded environments.
11. Hands on debugging embedded systems using Debuggers (Lauterbach Trace32).
12. Experience with in-vehicle networks such as CAN, LIN, Ethernet communications.
13. Experience with Vector products (CANoe, CANalyzer, vFlash, CANape, etc).
14. Excellent oral and written communication skills (local language & English).