Luxoft is one of the major software services companies worldwide. We deliver professional software services in multiple business domains such as Finance, Automotive, and Digital Transformation. Our customers is a leading Automotive global supplier that designs, engineers and develops innovative electronic products for vehicle manufacturers.
For the ongoing project, we are looking for a person who will be ready to join our team inside Luxoft Automotive Division to develop and support new features of HMI/IVE project. Our goal is to provide robust solutions and the best quality support to our customer. You will take part in a full cycle development of Automotive infotainment system.
- Develop automotive SW components using special framework and architecture provided by Customer
- Support and modify automotive SW components according to Customer expectations
- Analyse requirements, software specifications and design documents for automotive system
- Communicate with Customer in case of unclear technical requirements
- Act according the standards of the automotive industry, in-car applications and software development processes
- Experience with automotive embedded software development, including agile development processes, continuous integration environments.
- Experience in developing embedded Instrument Clusters based on proprietary and AUTOSAR architectures:
a- Experience in integrating Vector SIP, MCAL and Bootloaders.
b- Experience in configuring the BSW, RTE modules using Davinci ConfiguratorPro.
c- Experience in configuring the SWC using Davinci Developer.
d- Experience with developing Complex Device Drivers (CDD).
- Experience in reviewing and analyzing system requirements and develop SRS.
- Experience in Develop Detailed Designs (Rhapsody or Enterprise Architect).
- Adhere to coding standards such as MISRA standards and practice.
- Create, document and execute unit test procedures.
- Create and Execute unit/component/functional tests.
- Knowledge of modern automotive hardware and software architectures.
- Strong skills in system analysis and debugging.
- Experience with C, C++ programming in 8, 16, and 32-bit embedded environments.
- Hands on debugging embedded systems using Debuggers (Lauterbach Trace32).
- Experience with in-vehicle networks such as CAN, LIN, Ethernet communications.
- Experience with Vector products (CANoe, CANalyzer, vFlash, CANape, etc).
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (local language & English).
Nice-to-Have Skills: Experience with static code analysis tools QAC, Coverity.