JOB BACKGROUND / BUSINESS CONTEXT
Implementations is in charge of the set-up, delivery and training of electronic banking and cash product solutions to EBS customers. Implementations coordinates different points and areas required to complete the on boarding process of the customer to the tools provided, makes follow up to each activity and review it is performed adequately in order to provide a good experience to the client regarding this process.
· Manage end to end implementation process for the different electronic tools and cash products provided to EBS customers
· Make follow up to the different activities, own and external to guarantee they are executed timely and correctly.
· Review initial set up is correctly before deliver tools to customers.
· Communicate constantly and accurately to the customer the project status and the finalization of each milestone within the project.
· Keep CRM updated, regarding status and documentation.
· Train all the personnel required by the customer in the use of the tools provided.
· Client training on layout development & channels operation.
· Act as the point of contact to the customer during the different phases of the project.
· Identify and escalate any issue that may come up during the process.
· Follow defined process for each product group.
· Be updated in the product changes and improvements, and document them if required.
· Availability to travel (meeting with customers).
- Ensure compliance with internal controls and legal guidelines to mitigate risks during the implementation process.
Knowledge / Experience
· At least 2 years of experience in jobs in the industry or in BPO for technology processes
· Preferably with knowledge in payment and collections tools
· Basics in Project Management
· Knowledge in HTTP Protocol with SSL requirements
Skills / Qualifications
- Wide knowledge of all office tools, Excel, Word and Power Point.
- Professional or student of Financial or Engineering or similar.
- Willing to work with technology tools
- Strong customer focus
- Spanish and Fluent in English - Intermediate Level (manage communication with all regions)