Buscamos un IT Specialist
The IT Specialist will oversee, analyze, secure, deploy and maintain IT infrastructure, Applications and Operating Technology running through the Ferro Mexico plants.
Will support to IT Manager Mexico by identifying the requirements raised by business or operations areas by proposing and implementing the appropriate solution.
The IT Specialist will be architecting or deploying solutions jointly with the corporate IT.
The IT Specialist will be supporting the IT deskside analyst by working closely with the Ferro IT vendors, whether local or corporate, to get local issues solved by executing tasks like opening tickets, follow up, execution and verification.
· Maintain, secure and support deployed infrastructure like: Network, Servers and computers, printers, mobile and any other related to operations technology, like SCADA and PLC.
· Maintain, secure and support deployed local and corporate applications: Like SAP, payroll, electronic invoice systems, and others.
· Identify, report, escalate, follow up or solve issues opened by users or by the local IT group through our local vendors or corporate vendors.
· Support local and external vendors on workaround activities for problem solving.
· Support the IT Manager Mexico on local and corporate projects as smart hands for infrastructure and applications.
· Maintain secured and controlled all the IT assets deployed.
· Ensure the adequate licensing on all software deployed in the sites of its responsibility.
· Log his activities on the ticketing system.
Additional Duties may include:
- Participate on following up calls with corporate teams and vendors.
- Assistance on corporate projects.
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or equivalent.
· 4-6 years of experience in Infrastructure for Information Technology as administrator of several components like servers and computers based in Microsoft technology, Networking based on Cisco, Telephony (landed and mobile), plant devices and ticketing logging.
· Desirable knowledge on PLC and SCADA plant applications
· Understanding of enterprise and compliance applications and databases.
· 25% travel to Mexican sites.
· Teamwork skills.
· Decision maker skills.
· Customer service oriented attitude.
· Autonomy skills. Should be able to communicate directly with Corporate IT team and vendors.
· Problem solving oriented.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and native language.